- Zürich, Schweiz
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- 21 Mai 19
On behalf of our client, a leading and innovative technology company, Swisslinx is seeking a VAT Expert to join their team in the Zurich Area.
Our client is a digital company with a global presence. Successful candidates must have an excellent understanding of VAT registrations and principals, as well as having a driven mind-set and ability to adapt to within a fast-paced environment.
â€¢Responsiblefor establishing and monitoring VAT registrations across EU markets
â€¢Coordinate various entities and ensure VAT registrations are synced with global SAP systems
â€¢Control periodic VAT return filings for EU markets and revise for errors and incomplete VAT Data
â€¢Be the first point of contact for internal and external VAT related queries and work closely with various departments to ensure VAT returns are processed accurately
â€¢Propose and implement optimisations and suggest incentives which benefit the running of the business
â€¢Uphold the company to VAT compliance and introduce measures as needed
â€¢University level degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related
â€¢At least 5 years of experience in a VAT related role with a focus on EMEA markets
â€¢Experience setting-up VAT structures highly ideal
â€¢SOX and Accounting knowledge
â€¢Excellent IT skills, including SAP
If you feel your profile is a good match, please send your CV directly to email@example.com
Look forward to hearing from you!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA