Venture Capital Analyst / Associate – Tech Series A-C , Zurich, Switzerland
Our client is a Zurich-based Venture/Growth Capital fund investing in B2B tech companies in Europe and Israel. With a clear software focus, they target AI, Big Data, Cybersecurity and Health Tech sectors, and are investing in Series A to C rounds.
Currently in their second fund cycle (2021 vintage), with over $20m already invested in 5 companies, their ambition is to accelerate capital deployment rate throughout 2022 and anticipate another fund launch by 2023.
They are therefore looking for an Analyst or Associate to support their numerous investment-related topics: RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifying investment opportunities & deal flow management (network with peers, entrepreneurs, and related tech eco-system)
- Investment execution: supporting Due Diligence (commercial/financial) and write investment memos
- Preparing Investment & Board committee materials, and ongoing reporting on portfolio performance
- Supporting portfolio companies on their growth initiatives
- Previous experience in Consulting, Investment or Technology related role (prior venture capital or start-up experience is a plus)
- Passion for innovation and technology coupled with a deep understanding of fast-moving tech trends
- Proactive attitude, ability to work independently and manage different projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders and across different seniority levels
- Fluent English, any other language an asset