Web Application Engineer, Top Swiss Bank, Permanent, Hybrid, Competitive salary, Bonus and Benefits
My client, a top Swiss Bank is looking for a Web Application Engineer to strengthen their cutting-edge Tech team based in Switzerland. They are looking for a proactive and independent personality as a Web Application Engineer in the areas of Identity and Access Management and Web Application Firewalls.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the Top Swiss Banks, work on the latest tech stacks in a company with an International reputation of A+ quality, getting things done and collaboration.
In this role, you will be:
• Conceiving and implementing security-relevant aspects in the areas of Web Application Firewalls (WAF) and Identity Access Management (IAM)
• Responsible for Application management and administration of the universal login for all of the banks customers
• Analysing and evolving the security and system architecture depending on internal as well as external conditions
• Supporting and integrating projects in the area of authentication and Single Sign On (SSO)
• Participating in an agile team
The ideal candidate will have:
• A degree in computer science/business informatics (HF/FH/Uni/ETH) or comparable training, ideally with at least 3 years of experience
• Experience in the area of application security and authentication processes
• Knowledge of WAF and IAM engineering and configuration, including conception
• Experience in dealing adequately with technologies related to the job, mainly in the backend environment (Openshift, Splunk, CI/CD)
• A willingness to engage in further training for the safety-relevant products used (this will be provided by us)
• Working knowledge of German and English (C1 Minimum)