Web Frontend Software Engineer / Ingenieur in the field of E-Health in Zürich
Our client is a nationally active company specialized in the development of high-security IT solutions in the healthcare and banking sectors. You will work very closely with clients and you will develop practical and future-oriented web solutions for access control, handling, storage and exchange of highly sensitive data. Responsiblities:
In this function, you will not only be responsible for agile front-end engineering in complex and interesting e-health projects, you will also automatically gain access to industry-specific top-level know-how.
- In addition, you will take on numerous challenging tasks, such as: Ensuring the delivery of web applications following the project blueprints. With your experience and broad knowledge, you inspire your team
- Development using HTML, CSS, Typescript, Docker, Kubernetes and Angular 6 - 10
- Creating effective user interfaces for complex and customer-specific applications of national importance
- You will be responsible for developing innovative solutions to make the software solution more visually appealing and user-friendly
- Development of progressive Web Applications
In order to be able to cope with the tasks, you ideally have a (technical) university degree in computer science or business informatics and you have several years of experience as a web front-end engineer and in the conception, design and implementation of front-end solutions using modern web technologies.
- Furthermore, you demonstrate experience in the following areas: Solid experience in the implementation of graphic designs for different output media such as desktop and mobile devices, responsive web design
- Knowledge in handling CSS-precompilers like LESS / SASS
- Great interest in design and UX
- Very good written and spoken in English, knowledge in German is an advantage
- Team activities such as parties, ski days or just having a beer.
- Monthly Lunch & Learn session
- Flexible working hours model
- Flat hierarchies
- Home office options
Flat hierarchies Flexible working hours Use of the latest technologies Training and development opportunities