Windows Security Engineer (English and German) Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, one of the leading wealth management group, we are looking for a Windows Security Engineer who is passionate about security and is interested in engineering solutions.
This is initially a 8 months contract with possibility of extension and to get perm.
- Analyse, develop and implement technical measures for the protection of Windows 10, Office 365 (incl. Azure) and Microsoft Edge
- Identify and define security requirements
- PowerShell scripting
- Experience with Windows 10 Security (OS Security, Encryption and data protection, network security, application security, identity and data protection, hardware security) in large enterprises
- Virus and Threat Protection, experience with larger (ITIL processes), McAfee components and e-Po, SCCM
- Microsoft 365 certified: Security Administrator
- Associate (Microsoft SC-200 or SC-900)
- Very good communication skills with fluency in English and German - Swiss German is a big plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Ana Victoria Ramos at
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.