At Vontobel, we actively shape the future. We create and pursue investment opportunities with determination. We master what we do - and we only do what we master. This is how we get our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and tailor-made investment solutions.
Do you enjoy keeping your finger on the pulse of technology? For our Technology Platform division, we are looking for Windows System Engineer.
Your opportunity Main responsibilities:
- Install and configure Windows server operating systems, applications, and system services.
- Monitor and maintain server performance, security, and stability.
- Troubleshoot and resolve server hardware, software, and Connection issues.
- Configure, and deploy system updates and patches.
- Manage and Control DNS entries
- Manage Server permissions.
- Automate system administration tasks using scripting languages.
- Monitor system resources, including CPU, RAM, disk space, and network utilization.
- Design and implement server backup and recovery procedures.
- Manage Azure Services
- Configure and Manage Hyper-V Environment
- Design and implement new system solutions with Microsoft
- Completed university studies in computer science or a comparable qualification
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a system engineer
- Very good knowledge of server virtualization (Windows, Hyper-V, VMware, etc.)
- Experience with scripting languages (PowerShell, etc.)
- Experience in backup solutions (Veeam, NetBackup, Metallic, etc.)
- Good knowledge in OS Build creation/administration
- Practical experience with troubleshooting and problem solving
- Extensive knowledge of cloud technologies (Azure)
- Good knowledge of German and English
- High degree of reliability and resilience
- Strong communication skills and customer orientation
- Willingness to work on-call
- We work according to agile principles especially in our way of thinking and our methodology and we work with mutual trust
- Would you like to develop your skills? We are happy to support you with further trainings and certifications
- Teamwork is important to us: We always exchange valuable knowledge and skills with each other - One Vontobel
- Our work culture is characterized by short communication channels and direct cross-departmental contact and information exchange
- We offer the option for home office (Flexible working times), diverse benefits and provide a first-class lunch menu when you work in the office
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .