Working Student - Web and Customer Data Intelligence Analyst
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
Digital Investing brings together our digital direct-to-consumer services. We strive to empower people to fulfill their financial ambitions by democratizing access to investment products and services. We continuously develop our cutting-edge wealth platform by combining Vontobel's investment expertise with technology and human elements to create exclusive wealth opportunities for clients.
- Join our Digital Investing Analytics Team in Zurich and take ownership of the web and mobile analytics frameworks
- Evaluating our analytics framework's performance and design, as well as their impact on data quality
- Make recommendations on improvement ideas based on performance and industry trends
- Performing statistical tests on large datasets to determine data quality and integrity, unearthing novel insights that will benefit the business
- Reporting findings to management to inform business decisions and prioritize analytics and information system needs
- Documenting processes and maintaining data catalogues
- Adhering to best practices in data analysis and collection.
- Keeping abreast of developments and trends in web and mobile analytics
You bring / you are
- In the process of getting a degree in Business Technology, Data Science, Computer Science or Statistics
- Experience in analytics tools like Google Analytics and Tableau is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail
- Passionate about data and understanding the why behind its success
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .