Curious working in a stimulating and challenging environment of a multinational company? We are looking for a talent with a positive can-do attitude who is able to think "out of the box". Apply for this exciting position in the Zurich's the Financial Risk Governance team and support our Next Generation Talent Strategy!
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. We want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together.
You will be introduced to a broad spectrum of topics while working on several priorities in close collaboration with many team members in a truly international environment.
The role provides a great opportunity to collaborate closely with many experts, while being empowered to bring in and present own ideas. What you will do
What you bring
- Generate and improve our risk management reporting and analysis
- Support the maintenance of Zurich's global credit risk database
- Ensure data controls function appropriately and data is managed across functions including investments, credit insurance, reinsurance, treasury, etc
- Involvement in ongoing ad-hoc projects to improve and problem solve as required
- Enrolled in a Swiss university undertaking a bachelor of master degree preferably in economics, finance, data sciences or related fields
- In possession of theoretical skills as they relate to financial markets, products and analysis of financial statements
- Capable of fostering positive working relationships with colleagues at all organizational levels
- Results driven, hands-on practical approach
- Able to prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to work effectively within an environment that has quickly changing processes, priorities, and deadlines
- Advanced MS office skills, especially Excel. Power Bi experience is an advantage
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Fluent German and English speaker (written and spoken) other languages would be of advantage
- Based in Switzerland
- At the time of the internship, you need to be enrolled at university or a center of further education
We look forward to receiving your online application.
Zurich wants to attract the best talent and we acknowledge that talents might not always be available full-time. At Zurich we will consider requests for flexible working. Many of our employees work flexibly in a variety of ways. Please talk to us during the interview about the flexibility you may need. Who we are
At Zurich, we foster a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our 53,000 employees worldwide live our values to protect you, to inspire confidence and help you reach your full potential. We promote opportunities for equity among our professionals, regardless of gender, differently abled, LGBTQ +, race, ethnicity, generations, belief, etc.
Find out more About Us .
To protect both you and our employees, we might have interviews and onboarding remotely leveraging digital technologies and tools. You will receive more information as you progress in your journey with us.
Detailed information about Next Generation Career Opportunities
can be found here . Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich does not accept any applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Why Zurich
At Zurich, we like to think outside the box and challenge the status quo. We take an optimistic approach by focusing on the positives and constantly asking What can go right?
We are an equal opportunity employer who knows that each employee is unique - that's what makes our team so great!
Join us as we constantly explore new ways to protect our customers and the planet .
- Location(s): CH - Zürich
- Remote working: Hybrid
- Schedule: Part Time
- Recruiter name: Erolinda Kuqi