Are you looking for an exciting Internship opportunity in Internal Audit?
Being in Group Audit at Zurich means being part of a community with a common purpose: to keep Zurich safe. We are an international team of 250 colleagues from 33 different nationalities, working as one function from Chicago to Sydney! Together, we look to bring our skills, capabilities and unique strengths to provide insights to our stakeholders. We are working to be the best we can be at spotting danger for our company; continuously learning to get better and better in what we do.
We are advancing on our journey to transform our way of working, to be more agile and fit for whatever the future brings, with increased autonomy and faster decision-making. We believe that a clear common purpose, promoting the authenticity of individuals, and creating a learning environment will help our teams bring their best.
We are currently looking for an Intern to join our Audit team based in Zurich, in particular the Group Audit IT Center of Excellence. As an Intern, you will have the opportunity to learn about working in an international setting and driving global deliverables, contribute and develop the new department wide SharePoint site with curated technical insights and training material, and participate in a series of strategic projects focused on digitalization, value-add auditing, simplification of methodologies, among many other things. What you will do
What you bring
- Develop the SharePoint sites for the IT Center of Excellence
- Research relevant technical background material and IT trainings
- Support with the delivery of strategic projects among various workstreams
- Coordinate internal and external communications
- Assist with local and group-wide team events
- Bachelor's / Master's degree student in a Business-related area: Technology, Economics, Management etc. (completed minimum 4 semesters)
- Currently enrolled at a university (please include your certificate of enrolment in your application)
- Experience working in multi-cultural teams
- Hunger to learn and develop new skills, taking a proactive role in your day-to-day
- Creativity to find solutions and with an innovative mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Methodical, attentive to detail
- Advanced skills in SharePoint, Excel, Power Point, Word and Microsoft Teams
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- You must be located in Switzerland
We look forward to receiving your online application.
Zurich wants to attract the best talent and we acknowledge that talents might not always be available full-time. At Zurich we will consider requests for flexible working. Many of our employees work flexibly in a variety of ways. Please talk to us during the interview about the flexibility you may need. Who we are
At Zurich, we foster a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our 53,000 employees worldwide live our values to protect you, to inspire confidence and help you reach your full potential. We promote opportunities for equity among our professionals, regardless of gender, differently abled, LGBTQ +, race, ethnicity, generations, belief, etc.
Find out more About Us .
To protect both you and our employees, we might have interviews and onboarding remotely leveraging digital technologies and tools. You will receive more information as you progress in your journey with us.
Detailed information about Next Generation Career Opportunities
can be found here . Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich does not accept any applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Why Zurich
At Zurich, we like to think outside the box and challenge the status quo. We take an optimistic approach by focusing on the positives and constantly asking What can go right?
We are an equal opportunity employer who knows that each employee is unique - that's what makes our team so great!
Join us as we constantly explore new ways to protect our customers and the planet .
- Location(s): CH - Zürich
- Remote working: Hybrid
- Schedule: Part Time
- Recruiter name: Grace Cunningham