ZGEBS Actuarial and Pricing Analytics Manager 80-100%
- Zürich, Schweiz
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 23 Mär 19
The Actuarial & Pricing Analytics Manager will be part of the Zurich Global Employee Benefits Solutions (ZGEBS) Pricing and Underwriting team and be responsible for supporting the department. Reporting into the Head of ZGEBS Pricing and Underwriting, he/she will support the development of pricing principles and tools, analyze new and renewal business, under general direction, within delegated authority levels on assignments of higher technical complexity ensuring a high level service to customers.
The Zurich Global Employee Benefits Solutions team help multinational companies find the right financing solutions for their global employee benefit plans. From multinational pooling and captive services to innovative global underwriting programs, we offer multinational companies a holistic approach to risk management and financing solutions, maximizing the value of their global employee benefit plans.
We have a global network of market-leading insurance companies offering products and services in over 140 countries and territories. We work with Zurich-owned companies and top-quality local insurers in countries where Zurich does not have a local presence. Regardless of ownership, all partners in the network share a common purpose: to offer competitive, high-quality products and services.
We continually expand our services proposition and geographic coverage by strengthening the network through new partnerships in the most relevant countries and territories for our customers and their affiliates.
As an Actuarial & Pricing Analytics Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Providing professional actuarial support to the Business Unit's management and to business partners including insights into underlying performance and implications for the business
- Performing statistical analysis, model and analyze data and develop models/programs for complex model building and analyses; interpret results of models and analyses
- Contributing to the implementation of underwriting strategies (e.g. leading pricing initiatives) and solutions (e.g. product development, underwriting tools and processes) for ZGEBS portfolio
- Monitoring underwriting strategy relating to performance metrics, data and insights
- Work on projects of moderate to high complexity and handle complex queries and referrals within delegated authority
As an Actuarial & Pricing Analytics Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Degree (or equivalent) in mathematics, actuarial or similar, with at least 5 years of work experience is privileged, willing to work in a multicultural work environment, team player
- Broad experience in actuarial corporate employee benefits solutions, pricing reinsurance, underwriting and proposition management
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and expertise in product lines of Employee Benefits (Life, Health, Accident, Disability)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Language skills are important: English is mandatory (fluent orally and in writing), German, Spanish, French and other languages are advantageous
- Efficiency and ability to Excel, VBA programing, quickly gather the right information, analyze it and make decisions
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.