vRA Cloud Developer Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, one of the leading wealth management group, we are looking for a Scrum Master to support the client within Private Cloud & IT Automation Services.
- Design, development and documentation of new vRealize Orchestrator workflows and vRealize Automation blueprints together with the infrastructure subject matter experts
- Continuous development and enhancement of the current IaaS and PaaS offering
- Guarantee smooth operation of VMware vRealize Infrastructure stack as vRealize Automation and Orchestrator including Incident & ChangeMgmt
- Debugging and troubleshooting of existing workflows and interfaces in vRealize infrastructure
- 3rd level troubleshooting and support in case of vRealize Automation related incidents and problems
- Experience in integrating infrastructure endpoints using different technologies like SOAP, REST, SSH, PowerShell
- Experience in IT automation and orchestration solutions such as vRA/vRO, Openstack, Ansible
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure environments like Linux, Microsoft Windows and VMware
- Good understanding of IT & business processes including compliance
- Profound knowledge of the VMware stack and virtualization Infrastructure landscape
- VMware vRealize Automation Experience, like the creation of blueprints, publishing of catalogues, design of new workflows, integration of infrastructure endpoints
- Experience in other languages used in vRealize like PowerShell, Ruby and Python
- Be familiar with Container technologies such as Kubernetes and understand DEVOPS concepts Support Public-Cloud integrations and Infrastructure as Code endeavours
- Understanding process flows and compliance of them
- Higher technical degree in IT (HF, TS, FH or University)
- Fluent English - German is a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Ana Victoria Ramos at
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.