Accounts Payable & VAT Specialist
On behalf of our client, an International company within the Pharmaceutical industry, Swisslinx is looking for a flexible and dedicated Accounts Payable & VAT Specialist to join their team in Zug. This will initially be a 1 year contracting position.
- Managing accounts payable for various countries in EU
- Ensure payments are prepared and processed in timely manner and in accordance with policies
- Reviewing of incoming invoices for VAT compliance, coding and processing
- Liaise on daily basis with internal departments and external suppliers to ensure effectiveness
- 1-3 years of experience in Accounting
- Strong experience in AP and VAT
- Strong team spirit
- Solid communication and hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward you receiving your application!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA