Alliance Business Manager CPS
Job-Fakten Who We Are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world's leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors' offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics main sites.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Roche Centralised and Point of Care Solutions (CPS) provide integrated cobas branded solutions for blood testing in commercial and hospital labs, medical centers and laboratory networks. Our products and solutions support health care professionals in clinical decision making in a wide field of indications including, cardiovascular, coagulation, hematology, infectious diseases, metabolism, oncology and women's health.
In our CPS Business Area we are looking for an Alliance Business Manager for the Serum Work Area (SWA) Lifecycle Team.
The primary purpose of this individual contributor position is to contribute to the development of marketing strategies, messaging, tools and tactics to drive growth, profitability & predictability for assigned market segments and products. Key responsibilities of this position include (but are not limited to):
Who you are
- Support the operational interaction with Hitachi High Tech with particular focus on commercial aspects, ensuring all (commercial) topics in discussion with HHT are captured, prioritized and resolved including escalation to the appropriate decision board
- Ensure Roche internal alignment on the various topics with HHT with all diagnostics functions and organizations
- Acting as a liaison point for partners in regards to identifying and solving operational issues
- Provide highly professional Controlling and Finance support to the SWA System Lifecycle Team
- Contribute to the risk assessment as well as improvements in planning quality and reliability, e.g. ICB planning
- Continuously improve controlling support to the LCT to meet targets and in order to take actions and drive decisions
- Develop business cases that highlight key items, show the risks and that serve as input to strategic discussions and decisions
- Provide financial guidance for contract negotiations
- Lead or participate in BA or DIA (Finance) related projects and initiatives
You're someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
To be successful in this role (you have to):
- Bachelor's degree in either science or business administration, a master's degree is a plus
- Minimum 5+ years experience in business, sales or finance
- Strong influencing skills and proven track record in working and leading in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (in English language)
- Fluency in English is a must, command of German or additional languages is a plus
- Ability and experience working with other cultures, preferably with the Japanese culture
- Ability to travel up to approximately 30%
- Wer wir sind Roche Diagnostics International AG in Rotkreuz ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter diagnostischer Systeme für Kliniken, Labors und Arztpraxen. In Rotkreuz arbeiten mehr als 2200 Personen, womit dieser Standort zu den wichtigsten von Roche Diagnostics zählt. Mehr dazu .
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, der die Chancengleichheit fördert.