Base Metal Concentrates Trader, Switzerland
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedgefunds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international trading company looking for a base metal concentrates trader. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Physical trading of copper, zinc or lead concentrates throughout Europe
- Build strong partnerships with the counterparty traders and consumers
- Negotiate contracts and analysis of terms whilst dealing with shipping and charter party terms (spot or C.O.A.)
- Advising on hedging methods and executions
- Role reports into the Head of Trading
- Candidate must have a focused attitude combined with a low-risk mentality
- At least 5 years of experience in a concentrates trader role
- Must have head office work experience
- Knowledge of the copper, zinc and lead concentrates products and markets
- Located in Zug (happy to relocate)
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Commodity Search ltd works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.