The Change Manager will strengthen the project team managing a multiyear transformation program. This is a dual role with Change and Project Management responsibilities offering lots of opportunities to drive changes and mobilise people in a fast pace and dynamic environment. The Change Manager will work with the Project Manager, workstream leads and the business unit leaders applying best practice frameworks to support timely delivery of the program roadmap.
About our client
Our client is a multinational private equity company.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Change Manager.
This is a permanent opportunity based in Zug.
- Designs change management strategies for projects and translates them into actionable deliverables for the different change management levers: communications, sponsor and stakeholder management, coaching and training, resistance management
- Conducts impact assessments on teams to provide recommendations for change management interventions and tactical actions
- Defines and measures success metrics, monitors and reports on speed of adoption, utilization and proficiency
- Executes on the change tactical actions applying a structured change management methodology
- Maintains and monitors the overall change plans for all project related changes
- Aligns change management activities with overall project plans
- Manages the activities to support reinforcing the changes introduced
- Supports setting the framework to drive the portfolio of projects successfully
- Proven track record with at least 5 years of experience as a Change Manager, structuring and delivering pragmatic change solutions as part of large or complex projects
- Certification in a structured change management methodology (e.g. Prosci)
- Ability to implement creative and contemporary engagement activities in virtual settings
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to influence and mobilize others for results
- Excellent written and verbal communication and active listening skills
- Proven team player, committed to meeting the common goals and able to excel in a virtual team
- Able to articulate benefits of key organizational change activities and work closely with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Pro-active, forward looking mindset and high delivery focus
- Certification in Project Management (PMI or similar) is an advantage
- Experience working in the Financial sector is an advantage
What's on offer
- Work for an established international company
- International and multi-cultural working environment
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA