TRIFFT is an independent, international firm specializing in capital advisory and fiduciary services, with offices in Baar / Zug, Switzerland.
Our purpose is to be the most trusted advisor for our clients by providing innovative financing solutions and bespoke fiduciary services, within a framework of quality, absolute discretion and integrity.
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference for sophisticated international and Swiss clients in a modern corporate culture. To support our firm’s capital advisory business, we are looking for a Corporate Finance Analyst.
- Supporting the capital raising and transaction process, from sourcing to screening, performing financial analysis, conducting due diligence, and preparing the negotiation and closing documentation, up to deal execution
- Developing quantitative models to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions and capital raising transactions
- Researching industries and companies, producing qualitative analysis of companies based on thorough due diligence
- Create materials used in financing and corporate transactions, including investment memoranda, management presentations, and pitchbooks
Your skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Minimum two years’ experience in a corporate finance or business background, preferably on the quantitative side
- Experience in advising on, structuring and closing transactions
- Outstanding academics
- Ability to communicate effectively and succinctly
- Excellent analytical, quantitative & financial modelling skills
- Drive and passion for growth companies and transactions
What we offer:
- Working in a dynamic and meritocratic environment
- Dealing daily with interesting international clients and business challenges
- Competitive performance-based compensation package