Selby Jennings is currently partnered with a prestigious Proprietary Trading company that focuses on Digital Assets. This is a phenomenal opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a leader within the Cryptocurrency markets.
Responsibilities of the Cryptocurrency Trader:
- Manage trading strategies by efficiently using their high-frequency trading platform that interfaces with all major trading venues.
- Ensure strategies are running optimally.
- Improve existing strategies including ways to optimise balances, flows, and increase the overall performance of each strategy.
- Identify opportunities within the Crypto market and propose new trading strategies and then work with our quants and engineers to build them.
Required Experience and Skillset:
- Strong Risk Management Skills.
- A demonstrated interest and passion for Cryptocurrencies.
- Must be willing to be based in Zug.
- Must have excellent communication skills with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Python or C++ knowledge is advantageous.
- Strong quantitative skills are a must.
- Must hold a Swiss work permit.
If you believe you may be a good fit for this role then please apply directly or send your CV