- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Page Personnel
- 25 Jan 19
Dynamic and Analytical Investment Compliance Assistant (m/w)
- Zug, Schweiz
In this interesting role you will be an integral part of the local legal tea, support the implementation of internal compliance and investment policies, liaise with auditors and support on administrative matters. Furthermore you'll help to produce reports and support compliance and risk management tasks.
Our client is a globally active financial and business service company with over 25 years of track record and over 500 employees. The company focuses on the UK and US markets, however serves more than 10 markets in Europe and is now looking for a hands-on and motivated team-member for the local team for at least 9-12 months.
- Proactive monitoring the implementation of the internal compliance with investment policies and procedures across Europe
- Liaising with external and internal auditors, especially requests for documentation
- Support the "Corporate housekeeping" (including filing, uploading and updating overviews)
- Contract management compliance.
- Produce quarterly and yearly acquisition report for the group
- Support various investment compliance and risk management related tasks, processes and projects when needed
- Back-up for the investment committee secretary
- Bachelor's degree or similar
- Number affinity, familiarity with financials and corporate governance
- Fluency in English, good German knowledge would be advantageous
- Background in international and multidisciplinary teams would be a strong plus
- Collaborative and open personality
- Motivated to learn and grow
- Flexible, dynamic and organized teamplayer
Are you looking for a international, dynamic and familiar environment? Do you recognize yourself in the above description and are you ready to start latest in May 2019? Then please do apply now or reach out to me directly!
- Multinational and interdisciplinary work environment
- Flexible role with broad range of tasks