Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international steel and raw materials trading house looking to hire a Ferrous Scrap Trader to join the commercial team.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Able to immediately leverage on existing relationships with both producers and customers in the area
- Manage scrap sales within the Global market and explore value-added opportunities to drive new business development
- Continue to develop network within the Global market to maximise overall profitability of the trading book
- Maintain a strong understanding of customer requirements, competitor activity and customer/supplier performance
- Reports into Director
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Strong, pre-existing network of connections within the ferrous scrap sector
- Demonstrate strong judgement, business acumen and self-motivation to grow a dynamic business
- Understanding of operational and financial tasks
- Minimum 4 years within ferrous scrap trading
- Remotely based
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Commodity Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.