Our client, an international fast-growing company, providing innovative healthcare solutions globally, is looking for an Financial Controller (m/w/d) 100%
to join their Head Quarters in Canton Zug Responsibilities
- Participate in reparation of the budget and financial forecasts as well as reports to the senior management
- Take part in preparing and publishing monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reports, research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end, quarterly and year-end closing processes
- Manage and comply Swiss reporting requirements and tax filings
- Maintaining and strengthening internal controls by developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies
- Additional ad hoc controller duties
- Min 5 years of experience in Financial Controlling
- Knowledge of Swiss GAAP and US GAAP or IFRS.
- Knowledge of group consolidations and preparing group financial statements
- Competent in IT skills including strong Excel skills.
- Personality traits: mature disposition, self-motivated, with good time management and communication skills.
- Flexible demeanour, ability to work with an organized and methodical approach and be able to plan their work within given timescales and deadlines
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage