Proprietary high frequency trading firm are looking to add a trader with machine learning experience for high frequency trading strategy design.
You will be responsible for building next – generation algo frequency trading strategies and systems using applied machine learning techniques.
- Designing, implementing, and deploying high-frequency trading algorithms
- Exploring trading ideas by analyzing market data and market micro-structure for patterns
- Creating tools to analyze data for patterns
- Contributing to libraries of analytical computations to support market data analysis and trading
- Developing, augmenting, and calibrating exchange simulators
You must have 3+ years of commercial experience in leveraging large datasets and machine learning techniques for high frequency trading strategy design.
- Proficiency in back-testing, simulation, and statistical techniques (auto-regression, auto-correlation, and Principal Component Analysis)
- Solid data-mining and analysis skills, including experience dealing with a large amount of data/tick data
- Familiarity with signal generation and statistical models
- Strong programming skills in C++, MATLAB, and R
- PhD / Masters.
The role will be based in Zug. You will ideally be based in Switzerland or have a strong interest to relocate.
Please contact Tina Kaul with a PDF resume at firstname.lastname@example.org