About Innoterra -- Innoterra is a Swiss-Indian food and technology platform company with its headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and Mumbai, India. Innoterra’s goal is to transform the food ecosystem at scale to ensure a sustainable supply of healthy food to the world. We have a commercial footprint in 14 countries and our organization consists of a nutrition division, a platform division, and corporate functions. The company produces more than 150’000 tons of healthy nutrition per year and is building a digital platform enabling 500 million smallholder farmers to feed the world in a profitable way.
At the global headquarters, we are a small, passionate team. We are driven by our mission to create lasting social and economic impact. We also value a good and creative working atmosphere. We allow for and expect an independent workstyle building on mutual trust and collaboration.
- Investor relations
- First point of contact for questions or inquiries of our shareholders and investors
- Investor communication: Implementing and maintaining a professional communication with shareholders and investors including coordination and review of shareholder updates
- Accompany investor discussions from the first contact throughout the due diligence process to the signing of the contract (incl. contract negotiation) and investment into the company
- Virtual Data Room: Maintaining investor documentation in the virtual data room
- Orchestrating the financial and legal documentation with all shareholders
- Investor portfolio & asset management: Portfolio and performance analysis
- Special projects: Support in organizing investor trips, shareholder meetings, capital increases
- Admin support: other administrative support
What we expect
- Entrepreneurial spirit, team player
- Prepared to take self-initiative, highly solution-oriented, pro-active, and ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Bachelor in Business Administration / Communication or similar education
- Experience in investor relations, communication or similar field required
- Affinity for numbers and financials
- Organizational talent
- Seasoned to deal with C-level
- Experience in dealing with an international team
- Very good skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good language skills in English & German
Start of work
Immediately or upon agreement.
Interested to work in a small but nice team and ready to commute to the office approximately 2/3 of your time? Then we are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents including a cover letter.