Internship - Group Internal Audit
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 94 billion in assets under management and more than 1,400 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
To strengthen our team in Zug, we are looking for a candidate to join Partners Group for a 6-month internship.
What we expect
- In this position, you will work as part of the Group Internal Audit team and work assignments may include.
- Independent performance/support of internal audit engagements across all phases (including risk assessment, planning, fieldwork/analysis for design and operational effectiveness, development of recommendations, reporting and communication, follow up) in conformance with professional standards.
- Development of value-adding recommendations aimed at managing risks and "building a better firm".
- Project and team tasks relating to the further improvement of the internal audit function.
For this challenging position, we are looking for a person who is ambitious, curious and ready to work hard in an entrepreneurial environment where self-initiative, creativity, teamwork and enthusiasm for learning are highly valued. Skills of a successful candidate include:
- Ability to understand corporate structures and processes and strong analytical skills.
- Interest in the economic environment and the financial industry.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, proficiency in English.
- A self-starter with networking and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet set deadlines.
- Proficient computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office.
- A completed bachelor or master degree in finance, business administration, economics or law is considered a plus.
- Flexibility to commit for at least 6 months (starting in April 2020).
Please note that priority will be given to applications including a cover letter explaining your background and why you are interested in the position.
If you want to become part of a very team-oriented, flat and dynamic organization where your contribution will be recognized and rewarded, please apply online. What we offer
- Opportunity to work and gain experience in a global, dynamic and client-oriented environment.
- Opportunity to learn the business from some of the world's leading private market specialists.
- Growth-oriented entrepreneurial culture with significant development opportunities.
- International working environment.