Junior Finance Officer
Our client is an innovative commodities trading company based in Zug, who works together with international clients looking for the best logistics, trading and financing services.
On their behalf, we are looking for a driven and hands-on Finance Officer, who values being part of a company from its early years, taking advantage of its growth potential. This is an early career position.
- Preparing and executing financing and intermediation contracts
- Allocating the production orders under financing facilities
- Assisting in the organization of the factoring facilities
- Taking part in the implementation of ERP systems, as part of the operational flow optimization and financing model execution
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role in commodities
- Understanding of logistics and financing
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Fluent in English
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA