Process Excellence Manager
As part of a multiyear Transformation program within the Services organization, the Process Excellence Manager focuses on coordinating the process definition, re-engineering and documentation efforts of the Services process landscape. The Process Excellence Manager works jointly with process owners to capture end-to-end processes, controls, intersections/stage gates, responsibilities, providing insights to process performance measurement.
About our client
Our client is a multinational private equity company.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Process Excellence Manager.
This is a permanent opportunity based in Zug.
- Lead and own the end-to-end process (Value Stream) definition, re-engineering and documentation initiative ("project") within the Transformation program liaising with Value Stream owners, process owners and key internal stakeholders (e.g. operational risks, audit) to ensure different process documentation and modelling requirements are aligned and integrated
- Orchestrate workshops per Value Stream to define and document underlying vertical process modules (flow of activities with start and end stage gate)
- Educate and support process owners and internal stakeholders during the project phases
- Coordinate and manage the evaluation, implementation and adoption of a technical tool supporting the process documentation and mining
- Train the Services organization on process documentation and continuous, process performance measurement and continuous process improvement in alignment with Lean initiatives and using process mining tool
- Monitor benefits realization of the project and report regularly on the project progress, while managing the project risks
- Document key deliverables, project closure and share lessons learnt
- University/higher education degree with at least 5 years' relevant experience within the financial sector, preferably in the private markets industry
- Know-how of private markets or banking processes and products
- Significant experience in streamlining and automating end-to-end processes
- Good conceptual and analytical skills coupled with pragmatic problem-solving skills and hands-on implementation attitude
- Experienced project manager; applied experience in process excellence methodologies like Lean or Six Sigma
- Experience in business analysis and writing technical specifications is a plus
- Pro-active, forward looking mindset and exceptional delivery focus with ability to energize and mobilize others
- Flexible and able to work in a fast pace environment and under time pressure as required by the program schedule
- Facilitation skills and ability to share knowledge and expertise
What's on offer
- Work for an established international company
- International and multi-cultural working environment
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA