(Senior) Backend Engineer / Ingenieur
Are you an experienced Backend Engineer that is comfortable in the fast-changing world of start-ups? You are creative, a team player, and eager to use your Kotlin skills to develop cutting-edge technology? Then have a closer look at this exciting job opportunity!
On behalf of our client, an innovative and young company in the field of distributed ledger technology (DLT), we are currently searching for a Senior Back End Engineer that is experienced in (and excited about) developing innovative software with the newest technologies.
- You are an essential part of your product team and contribute actively to the design and development of the software based on Kotlin
- Continuous development and optimization of the containerized event-driven microservices
- Responsible for the design of the API's in order to integrate the client systems of the customers
- In addition, you are contributing to the overall infrastructure, tools and supporting software in order to make the company scalable and continuously improve Efficiency
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent education
- Multiple years of experience (minimum 2-3 years) in software product development, including testing, continuous integration and deployment
- Very good skills in Kotlin or Java
- Experience and/or eagerness to work in distributed ledger technology (DLT)
- You have a passion for new technologies and continuous learning
- You are a team player with strong collaboration and communication skills
- Fluency in English (German is a plus but not required)
In this role you will join an innovative and international young team within a company that is focused on the state-of-the-art solution that they are designing. Already excited about this opportunity? I am looking forward to receiving your application!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA