Senior Concentrates Trader
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international metal trading and distribution company looking for a zinc, lead and gold concentrates trader in Zug, Switzerland. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for developing a book of clients trading in zinc, lead and gold concentrates, metals and by-products.
- Dealing with mines and smelters on a global platform in countries such as USA, China, Brazil, Peru, India, Russia and Australia.
- Sourcing and assimilating new customers whilst managing their processes to ensure steady delivery of volume & margin.
- Business development in searching for new business opportunities, analysing competition and market shares.
- Extensive travel as required for conferences and trading.
- 5-10 years' experience trading zinc, lead and gold concentrates with a well-established book of business.
- Experience in contract negotiation and execution, trade financing, risk management and hedging.
- Fluency in English (Spanish, French, Mandarin or Russian is a plus)
- Located in the Switzerland (happy to relocate from Europe)
- Capability to work in a start-up swift environment and able to take on new challenges.
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Commodity Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.