Senior Operations Executive
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a logistics company looking to hire an operations specialist to join the commercial team in Zug - this is a fairly broad position focusing on a number of aspects within the business. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Executing trade deals from contract conclusion to file closure
- Vessel chartering or container shipment management, organizing transport (rail, truck & air) and releasing materials from/into warehouses.
- Insuring risks of each transport as well as material in storage.
- Preparing reports for senior management meetings.
- Collaborating with Business Process Expert (BPE), on producing and maintaining SOP(s)
- Track and monitor material flows in production, transit & in stock as well as monitoring cash flow - handle documentation, invoicing, payments, client exposure control & claim management.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in an operations or logistics role, ideally having covered: warehouse operations, material planning, freight management, sales and purchase supply chain & spot contracts.
- Must have a very good knowledge of SAP with a continuous improvement mindset linked to SAP/process automation
- Must be fluent in English and German (other languages are an asset)
- Located in Zug, Switzerland - potential to work from home office
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.