We are Novatek Gas and Power GMBH (Zug) is currently seeking a new knowledgeable Treasury Specialist to join our international team.
We are looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and responsible personality with an international mindset to support our Treasury Team.
- Preparation and checking of payments
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Monitoring of cash movements and liquidity planning
- Maintenance and checking of LCs
- Responding on requests from the banks’ compliance departments
- Preparation of accounting and management reports
- Maintaining data integrity and accuracy, reconciliation of treasury ledgers and reports
- Controlling and reconciling banks fees and expenses.
- Manage relationships with banks, proactive support in setting up new bank accounts
- Pro-actively improve treasury processes and independently manage treasury-related IT system changes
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in Treasury functions in multinational company,
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/Accounting/Economic with option in Treasury and Cash management or equivalent Swiss education ("Eidg. Fachausweis"),
- Solid knowledge of treasury operations
- Affinity for treasury systems, banking platforms, combined with advanced Excel skills
- Solid accounting knowledge
- Ability to build effective working relationships with banking providers.
- English is mandatory. Other languages are an an asset.
- Trustable and entrepreneurial mind-set, strong communication and social skills
- Able to work with various cultures and interact effectively within all levels throughout the organization
- All applications would be considered only in English
You will join a forward-thinking, dynamic, international team aiming at constant learning and operating in the most exciting working environment.