S&P Dow Jones Indices The Role:
Index Committee Operations Specialist The Team:
S&P DJI Index Governance, which oversees over 50 index committees. The Impact:
Become a key resource to S&P DJI Index Committees. Each committee meets regularly in the course of carrying out its duties. Meeting agendas, notes, and follow up tasks must be carefully documented and planned. Work closely with the Index Committee Management team under the guidance of a senior Index Committee Chairperson. The person in this role will provide consistent high quality administration to enhance the effectiveness of index committee meetings. This person will also support our index methodology processes and system improvement by working collaboratively with an Index Committee Chairperson and the Index Governance Internal Control Group. What's in it for you:
- You will collaborate across teams to identify and deliver robust administration for the benefit of the S&P DJI Index Governance framework.
- In addition, you will use your organizational and proactive task management skills to support planning and follow up of key work related to index committee decisions and actions.
What We're Looking For: Basic Qualifications:
- Serve assigned index committees by working with respective Index Committee Chairperson(s) to plan meeting agendas, take consistent meeting minutes and notes, and assign follow up tasks to committee members.
- Coordinate agendas between analysts and committee chairs.
- Assist in compiling consultation results.
- Under the guidance of respective Index Committee Chairperson(s) and collaborating with the Internal Control Group, support global methodology editorial standards and processes.
- Design guidelines for Committee meeting minutes & notes process, write business procedures & training materials.
- Use discretion and judgement to maintain Committee confidentiality.
- Provide Operations and system improvement support for a range of activities within our regulated Policy & Governance team.
- Undergraduate degree
- Strong organizational and writing skills
- Proactive task management abilities
- Ability to multi-task and maintain attention to detail
- Proven ability to apply discretion and maintain confidentiality on a day to day basis
- 2-3 years of professional experience related to financial markets
- Ability to assume responsibility, collaborate across teams, utilize virtual meeting applications, and manage multiple projects
- Experience in system improvement
- Basic understanding of global financial markets
- General knowledge of operations principles and theories
S&P Global Grade
- Multi-lingual, Japanese proficiency preferred
- Basic understanding of the primary use cases for financial benchmarks
- Some university work in economics or finance
- Experience in Agile framework
( relevant for internal applicants only ): 9 The Location:
Singapore About Company Statement: S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making.
We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape. S&P Dow Jones Indices
provides iconic and innovative index solutions, bringing transparency to global capital markets.
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), OPRTON202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
284272 Posted On: