In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you're valued as part of the team.
https://careers.apac.bnpparibas/ Please note that this is an internship that may require you to defer from university studies for the period of the assignment. Start date is early July 2023. Purpose of Role
- Focusing on the origination and execution of M&A, ECM, corporate finance and fund raising transactions for our Corporate clients across sectors
- Develop technical and practical skills in respect of M&A, ECM and fund raising
- Building professional network within the finance industry and with senior executives from our Corporate clients.
- Top achievers may be offered a full-time proposal offer at the end of the internship
Technical and Behavioural Competencies
- Analyzing market data
- Building financial and valuation models
- Preparing client presentations for M&A, ECM and fund raising
- Assisting in managing client transactions from pitch to close under the guidance of senior
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretative skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Agile, flexible and resilient
- Fluent in English
- Courses in accounting, corporate finance and/or economics
- Penultimate or Final-year undergraduate student with prior internship in investment banking would be an advantage