Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Technology (IT) Division is committed to fueling the Bank's growth, as we build our vision of being the Trusted Entrepreneurs' Bank of Asia Pacific. We are proud of our successes to date and our role as a valued strategic partner to the business. Today, our division has an unprecedented opportunity to harness technology across the integrated bank and act as a catalyst for groundbreaking growth and revenue generation.
Technology has become an increasingly critical part of delivering for our clients. It touches on virtually every facet of our activities. Alignment with the businesses - Private Banking and Investment Banking - is happening at every level. We are also addressing the needs of Corporate Functions to make sure our internally facing functions and platforms are as effective, seamless and innovative as our externally facing ones.
IT Division's increasingly pervasive role has been nothing short of a "game changer" in financial services. On top of maintaining a close partnership with the business, the IT Division continues to build up its engineering capabilities, and we are now better positioned to drive up innovation.
We invite aspiring software engineers to our 10-week Summer Analyst Program, which provides an extraordinary exposure to technology in the financial services industry. A number of new and exciting projects have been initiated within APAC IT, enabling you to directly contribute to the success of the business. Naturally, project details are commercially-sensitive but all our projects exhibit the following common features:
- Significant engagement with product owners and user-interaction
- Technical autonomy and innovation
- Highly motivated and engaged development teams
- High quality and commercial benefits
You will work together with business users and members of the development team to provide quality systems that improve efficiency, decrease operational risk, enable the business to expand and make users smile. Training
You will attend a one-day company orientation followed by continual training and support as you start work in your group for the summer. Your learning experience will continue through the following activities:
- Hands-on technology workshops where you get to learn the engineering standard methodologies employed in our technology team from our engineers;
- Engineering practicum assignment where you work together as a team to build an application with guidance and mentorship from our senior engineers;
- Summer speaker series where you will hear from and connect with senior representatives
To further develop your strengths and map your career, you will be matched with line managers and buddies within Technology who provide advice and guidance throughout the summer.
You will also participate in networking and firm-wide events that will help ensure that you are exposed to all the areas within the Bank and understand the big picture of a global investment bank. The summer is structured to have a balance of work, social events and networking opportunities. You Offer
To apply for this summer analyst role, you must be in your penultimate year of an undergraduate or Master's program, graduating in December 2023 - July 2024.
Having a diverse workforce contributes to wide-ranging expertise, creates broad networks and fosters an inclusive and open culture. This helps us deliver high-quality products and services to our clients. And to work together effectively across the bank.
We value these characteristics:
How to apply
- Knowledge. You have a thorough understanding of, and are highly informed by the purist approaches. You also have an understanding of what it takes to deliver working software.
- Aim for Excellence. Delivering practical, usable and best-in-class solutions for our customers is what matters most. Your biggest thrill from a big new idea comes when you see it working in the real world.
- Collaboration. Partnership is key to building software. Figuring out the right thing for the team.
- Diversity. You value everyone's ideas, background, thoughts, and culture.
- Curiosity. You like to learn. You continually, and deliberately, learn.
- Passion. You are passionate about software. You live and breathe software.
You will need to submit your application on the Credit Suisse job portal with your CV in pdf for consideration. Application deadline
October 2, 2022
For enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.