AVP, GT Central Liability Unit, GT Asset Liability Management, Global Treasury
Roles and Responsibilities
- To diversify wholesale funding sources via short-dated issuances and large corporate and SSA deposits.
- To be actively involved and contribute to the management of the bank's regulatory and internal liquidity ratios such as LCR, NSFR & MCO
- Ensure efficient liquidity management and to optimise funding across multi-currencies
- Keep abreast of market developments in the liquidity and rates markets.
- Assist to manage a short term operational liquidity portfolio and recommend strategies for NIM and NII enhancements.
- Assist to manage investment swaps and hedging strategies via interest rate derivatives to optimize liquidity costs.
Head, GT-ALM (Central Liability Unit)
*LI-VN Qualifications Requirements
- Good University degree with 3-5 years of relevant money market experience.
- Good knowledge of ALM and Basel III and MAS Liquidity framework.
- Able to analyse economic and market data and formulate market strategies for hedging the book.
- Highly motivated individual who can work independently as well as in a team.
- Strong analytical skills and is proficient in Microsoft Excel macro programming.