AVP, Group Compliance Testing (1 Year Contract)
Qualifications Job Requirement
- Conduct compliance testing in Regulatory Compliance or in AML/CFT and Sanctions thematic areas to determine adequacy of control design and effectiveness of controls execution.
- Develop compliance test plan for OCBC Bank and/or OCBC Securities and ensure execution of the plan.
- Plan and perform desk-top reviews and where critical and more expedient to do so, perform face-to-face engagement with safe distancing measures in place.
- Produce detailed reports ensuring all findings are clearly documented with supporting evidence as well as update senior management on these findings.
- Provide feedback to strengthen internal controls and streamline regulatory compliance processes.
- Maintain good working relationship with the business units, audit and other risk and control functions.
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of relevant work experience in quality assurance or audit of Regulatory Compliance or AML/CFT and Sanctions.
- Good understanding of internal control, compliance processes and regulatory expectations.
- Experience in Regulatory Compliance or AML/CFT and Sanctions advisory would be an advantage.
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Embodies team-work.