Analyst, Derivatives and FX Trade Services (1-year contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as Analyst in our Transaction Services Department! !
The incumbent will be responsible for post execution support for OTC derivative products across FX, Equities and Rates, ensuring timely and accurate capture of trades into Bank of Singapore core banking risk system. This is also a control function role requiring the incumbent to work closely with Front Office, Trading Desks, Settlements and Technology in managing the bank's risk relating to the supported product classes. These combined, the incumbent should be able to contribute significantly in a team setting, apply critical thinking to problem solving and excel under stressful conditions. Responsibilities:
Trade Capture, Cancels and Amends
- Ensure accurately capture of trades into core banking platform within regulatory timelines
- Monitor and manage STP exceptions to ensure completeness and accuracy of bookings
- Perform validation of Dealer-hit trades in upstream systems
- Manage queries relating to trade bookings
- Perform inter-system reconciliation
- Perform independent assessment of lifecycle events and reconcile against counterparties
- Book lifecycle results into core banking for settlements and positions to be updated
- Notify Front Office and Dealers on lifecycle outcomes
- Perform inter-system reconciliations
- Perform UAT where nominated by line manager
- Manage any ad hoc assignments delegated by line manager
- Minimum of 2 years in OTC derivative products space in either FX, Rate and/or Equities
- Experience working with Front Office (Bankers/Traders)
- Knowledge of either Temenos, Murex or Numerix preferred