An established Regional Corporate Investment Bank with a growing presence within in the region is currently looking for an experienced FI Relationship Manager to join their growing presence in Singapore. Reporting to the Head of FI, you will be responsible for generating new businesses and managing a portfolio of existing FI clients (Banks & Non-Bank FIs). In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to S$120,000 per annum.
- Responsible to manage the bank’s existing clients and deliver on initiatives efficiently
- Focus on new business which are sound and profitable with considerations on risk aspect of the targeted businesses
- Strategize new business prospect and develop plans with NBFIs in Singapore
- Close partnership and liaison with product partners to market Bank’s products and services
- A recognized university degree with minimum 4 years of experiences in relationship management and marketing
- Familiar with asset management and insurance industry
- Highly motivated to achieve individual/team profit targets
- Good communication and people skills with the ability to coordinate activities with several stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal / written communication skill in English and Mandarin to communicate with stakeholders in North Asian offices
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.