GFT APAC Regulatory Application Developer (R2051360)
The Applications Support Analyst 2 is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team. Responsibilities:
- The Application Support Analyst is responsible having a good understanding of apps support procedures and concepts and basic knowledge of other technical areas to maintain, identify and define enhancements to existing applications and their operating environments; thus making recommendations for improvements.
- Analyzes existing system logic and uses evaluative judgment to make recommendations and implement enhancements or fixes.
- Formulates and defines scope and objectives for changes through research and fact-finding combined with a basic understanding of business systems and industry standards; documents requirements.
- Partners with appropriate development and production support areas.
- Participates in validation and testing activities.
- Applies good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area.
- Assesses the applicability of previous or similar experiences and evaluates options under circumstances not covered by procedures.
- Has limited but direct impact on the business through quality of activities provided; impacts team and closely related teams.
- Exchanges ideas and information in a concise and logical manner.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 4-6 years experience or interest about apps support procedures, concepts and of other technical areas.
- Technical skills like database (e.g. Oracle) and Programming languages (e.g. Java, Python) are a must.
- Exposure to development and deployment tools is necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills is a must. Must be a good teammate
- Participation in some process improvements.
- Be able to work under pressure
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge in banking applications and server infrastructure
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Technology Job Family:
Applications Support Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting