From mainframes to the Cloud, be part of the evolution! What we're looking for:
- Final year Undergraduate/Master's student with outstanding academic achievement
- Major in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related area
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Being comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
- Strong team player and client focused
- Demonstrate energy and drive
- Show a keen interest and passion in Computing and Technology
- Knowledgeable in statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
Bank of America's strategic vision is to deliver market-leading technology that drives our business forward and meets the needs of our clients. Our business-aligned technology teams develop and support the software platforms critical to that goal. These cover the full spectrum of our business including sales, trading and research applications, trade processing, risk management and portfolio management.
In order to maintain our competitive edge and deliver the best solutions to our global client base, we continually invest in cutting-edge technology. This includes the development of programs and applications that allow you to work with the latest technologies and some of the most highly regarded technologists in the industry. The global nature of our business offers you the opportunity to travel, work and interact with colleagues from around the world, supporting an expanding product range and high level of global demand. What you'll do:
- Take responsibility for deploying and supporting core infrastructure that underpins the daily operations of the entire bank; from networks to modern workstation platforms
- Develop mobile solutions to enable our employees to work effectively in geographically diverse locations
- Design infrastructure used by multiple lines of business, handling billion dollars of transactions per day
- Be responsible for global incident management and event management processes
- Work with various platform teams and Business Technology Groups to help build out automated processes
- Have exposure to the business management functions
The Technology Analyst Program (TAP) is a global program designed to provide you with an opportunity to work with experienced technology professionals and prepare for a career in the Bank's Technology division. The Program not only provides program management support and rotational opportunities, but also structured learning events, training, and networking opportunities. The learning curriculum focuses on business, technical and soft skills.
The Technology Analyst Program offers non-software development roles in Chief Technology Organization (CTO)
division. This division meets the needs of Bank of America's clients and employees by working alongside development technology teams to design, implement and support cutting-edge applications and infrastructure. Our CTO teams provide tools, applications and services such as network, compute capacity, enterprise storage and databases used to host trading applications, payment systems, mobile applications and other end-user applications. About Bank of America
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading. Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.