Our client is a renown life insurer in Singapore looking for an experienced underwriter to join their team in Singapore. This is potentially a good exposure for candidates who wants to move from retail to high net worth underwriting
Reporting to the Head of Department
- Provide underwriting due diligence on new applications, within the prescribed guidelines and Reinsurance partners
- Identify risks and apply best underwriting practices in line with the industry standard
- Provide competitive, yet risk appropriate underwriting advice and market leading underwriting services
- Provide critical liaison and build strong business relationship with distribution channels (Agency, Bancassurance & Brokers), Prestige Client Office, Group Risk Management, Products, Actuarial, Reinsurers, etc.
- Proactively seek for HNW process improvement and instill a culture of customer first approach
- Support in the reviewing and updating of underwriting guidelines for High Net Worth products
- Project management, e.g. review & streamline work processes to support business operations, prepare SOPs, review forms etc.
- Provide underwriting support for post-issue and post-claims underwriting
- Tietiary education preferred
- At least 8 years of experience in Life Underwriting preferred
- High Net Worth Underwriting will be highly advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work well in a team
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Jeremy (R1325165) at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
JEREMY TANG ZHIHAO
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1325165