In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity-not just answers-in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you'll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Restructuring practice aims to provide effective solutions to its clients. Our clients include major banks, asset based lenders, private equity houses, accountants, solicitors, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors, corporates and individuals. We are tasked with assuming direct responsibility for organisations in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Commercial Operations team within the restructuring practice as Research Intern in Singapore. You will work closely with the local office's management team, the broader Kroll Research team and collaborate with other service lines in the Kroll business,
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients' most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll. Responsibilities
- Working with the research team to provide the team with regular updates regarding potential new business opportunities, market and industry trends and developments and financial analysis;
- Conduct in-depth research to evaluate existing and potential clients, markets, products and business opportunities globally;
- Present research findings in consistent and well-articulated formats, both verbally and in written documents for use internally and externally;
- Work closely with office and service line leaders in local and overseas offices in respect of regular and ad hoc research requirement
- Strong analytical and accounting skills with good understanding of financial statements and distressed indicators;
- Strong proficiency in Excel;
- Currently studying a degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Economics;
- Resourceful and technologically savvy;
- Drive and enthusiasm to work and complete assignments under tight scheduling deadlines;
- Written and spoken proficiency in English (Mandarin and/or Bahasa is a plus)
- Experience in using Capital IQ, Eikon, Bloomberg Terminal, Preqin is a plus
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.