Intern, Group Retail, Personal Financial Services
Posting Date: 20-May-2023
Company: United Overseas Bank Ltd About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices. Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department Job Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be part of the Banca Product team who will be responsible for supporting the management of different aspects of UOB's Banca business that impact the product's profitability. These include development and implementation of strategic business initiatives, product management and development, product due diligence and marketing support.
- In addition to the above responsibilities, we would like the applicant to assist in the digital projects to transform the way bank engages our clients digitally.
- He /She will gain significant insights into wealth advisory, product management and opportunity to participate in the transformation of the Wealth Management business to deliver sustainable change and organizational effectiveness.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Bachelors' undergraduates only
- Banking & Finance / Business Informatics degree preferred
- Able to commit as soon as possible
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference. Competencies