- Upon profile
- Singapur, Singapore Singapur Singapore SG
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 20 Sep 18 2018-09-20
Roles and Responsibilities: - Work with engineers and management to develop applications and technologies supporting infrastructure operations. - Design and develop web application UI/UX by using standard best practices. - Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using software development best practices. - Integrate data from various backend services and databases. - Gather and refine specifications and requirements. - Perform thorough testing to ensure product quality. - Create and maintain software documentation. - Maintain, expand, and scale web applications.
- Familiarity working with React, Spring Framework, Angular, jQuery, and D3JS.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and development best practices.
- A solid understanding and hands-on experience in enterprise web application build, packaging and deployment process.
- Adequate knowledge of database systems (RDBMS, MariaDB, SQL, NOSQL), Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with ExpressJS, Apache web server, JBOSS and Linux environments.
- Good problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Passion to learn and master diverse web technologies and techniques in the open source community.