Manager, Credit & Payment (Contract) - Banking
- competitive salary
- Singapur, Singapore
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Manpower Staffing Services Pte Ltd , EA Lizenz Nr.: 02C3423
- 13 Dez 18
Job Overview: Assists the Vice President, and SVP, Service Delivery to oversee the Credit & Payment department. Duties include overseeing matters relating to accounts payable and receivable. In addition, the role holder needs to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and provide support to various stakeholders in the attainment of Strategic and Operating Plan objectives. The adoption and implementation of accounting policies, procedures, practices and internal controls must be ensured to be in line with the company standards and recommendation by internal and external auditors.
Provide support on system changes and enhancements pertaining to the insurance business and adherence to all deadlines imposed by both local management and regulatory and assist in the smooth running of the department. Aim is to maintain/ improve the service standards and operational processing and efficiency of the team.
Participation in adhoc assignments is also required.
- Knowledge of data sources/systems, and strong written and verbal communication skills are required to succeed
- Assist to build up the systems/ processes in place. In addition, constant review of business process efficiency requires a good appreciation of the processes and controls. Resistance to change is expected, hence be a champion in system enhancements to make change work and deliver business results. A certain degree of influencing power is necessary.
- Management of staff comprising of various technical capabilities, ensuring that training and development needs are catered for and performance levels are managed both with respect to under-performance as well as stretching of high potential staff.
- An undergraduate degree, in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline.
- Significant insurance industry experience.
- Understands strategic implications from financial accounting.
- Knowledge of AS400 systems is a definite advantage.
- Keep abreast of latest financial accounting environment and insurance regulations, and changes and anticipative of impacts to the organisation.
- Ability to form effective relationships and achieve influence at the most senior level in the organization.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the Group global strategies.
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com (R1110449), stating position as the subject title in the email. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and / or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.