Phaidon International is a micro-niche specialist, multi-brand global recruitment consultancy delivering senior talents across Financial Services, End to End Supply Chain, Technology, Life Sciences, Legal, and Infrastructure. We are looking to bring on energetic, driven and sales-minded recruitment consultants to join 1 of our 5 brands in Phaidon Singapore: Selby Jennings, LVI Associates, EPM Scientific, DSJ Global & Larson Maddox
If you are looking to work for a company with a tangible track record of excellence, where you can develop, advance, be in control of your earnings - all while still having a life outside of work to enjoy - apply now to be considered for our growing Singapore team!
We have over 1500 staff in our 15 offices globally and have promoted a record number of staff from entry-level to Principal Consultants and even managers within 12-18 months.
The Singapore office is currently hiring recent Graduates or individuals early in their sales career to come onboard!
What does a Recruitment Consultant do?
As a Recruiter at Phaidon International, you will become an expert on the market and consult with your clients on current trends. You will source niche, senior-level talent and build your own book of business, while maintaining current relationships and managing the entire hiring process from interview prep to salary negotiation.
No experience? We offer a full, paid training program to develop top consultants!
What should I bring?
- Don't worry about Recruitment experience- we've got you covered through training!
- A competitive and driven attitude.
- Ability to flourish in a fast paced environment.
- Be goal-oriented with a sales mindset!
- Eagerness to contribute individually and on a team level.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive base salary + uncapped monthly commission from Day 1
- Unlimited transparent career progression without any time limit in a meritocratic environment
- Exceptional and engaging personalised recruitment training
- Opportunity to work with exceptional Senior Management and a passionate and driven team
- The ability to work or relocate to any of our 15 awesome global locations
- A young, fun and entrepreneurial environment with an amazing office location in CBD
- Extensive Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Some extra incentives include - Early Finish Fridays, Lunch Clubs, Company-Sponsored Holidays, corporate dinners in Michelin-starred restaurants, Rolex Watches and much more.