SVP/VP, CBG Retail Banking and Other Corporate Functions, Group Audit
Group Audit helps the Board and Executive Management meet the strategic and operational objectives of the DBS Group. We conduct independent checks to ensure that the Group's risk and control processes are adequate and effective. All our team members are highly sought-after professionals who work as trusted advisors to our clients, in all matters related to a company's internal controls. Responsibilities
- Conduct reviews for consumer banking business, AML/CFT and Sanctions and identify its associated risks.
- Support Function Audit Head and Deputies in project planning and execution.
- Escalate issues and ensure concise and clear audit findings and reports are presented on a timely basis.
- Participate in digital initiatives (including data analytics tools) to promote data driven audits.
- Keep abreast on the development of regulatory, industry and product development and conduct continuous monitoring and auditing.
- Foster a trusted relationship with senior stakeholders across locations both internally (e.g. executive management, Audit Committee & Board) and externally (e.g. regulators).
- Bachelor or master's degree in business, information system, business administration or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in banking institution, preferably in consumer banking.
- Strong technical knowledge of consumer banking business and products and their associated risks.
- Self-motivated, and demonstrates the initiative & ability to work independently.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written), i.e., able to articulate key messages effectively.
- Ability to work effectively with multiple priorities.
- Robust analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Professional qualifications (such as Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.