Technical Project Manager - Banking
- SGD78000 - SGD96000 per annum
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Lizenz Nr.: 94C3609
- 06 Jul 17 2017-07-06
In this role, you will be working closely with development teams internally as well as with external vendors to develop and deliver new application systems in the compliance space of the bank.
about the company
My client is a globally reputable brand in the banking and financial services industry with particularly strong presence and success in the Asia Pacific region.
Due to expansion plans established for the near future, they are now looking to bring on board a Technical Project Manager to look after some of their key projects and initiatives in the pipeline.
about the job
In this role, you will be working closely with development teams internally as well as with external vendors to develop and deliver new application systems in the compliance space of the bank. In your capacity, you will be looking at code review for the work done by vendors, which includes quality checking, ensuring that the solution is something with long term feasibility and not something that is developed to just fix a current problem.
There will be business analysis responsibilities as well because you will be expected to gather user requirements from across different teams and with different stakeholders to ensure on-track project delivery.
You will also create and monitor the project schedules, milestones and deliverables.
skills & experience required
To ensure the success of the role, you should have the following:
- 7+ years of working experience with at least 4 years as a technical project manager in the banking and financial services domain
- Prior technical and system development experience in J2EE / Java / .NET to be able to do code review
- Good understanding of overall application architecture and technology structure
- Web and mobile project experience is highly preferred
- Proven vendor management experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to be able to communicate and manage stakeholders across the business
- Degree in IT / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Mathemathics / Electrical Engineering or relevant fields
Don't miss the chance to obtain an attractive remuneration package of up to S$100K base not inclusive of bonus depending on your seniority and experience.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or call Kenneth at 65106530.