TPICAP Overview and Corporate Values:
TPICAP Group Plc is the largest inter-dealer broker in the world. We connect buyers and sellers in the global financial, energy and commodities markets to facilitate price discovery, liquidity flow, data analytics and trade transactions between investment banks and large financial institutions, through our four core business divisions: Global Broking, Energy & Commodities, Agency Execution and Parameta Solutions.
We have a global network spanning over 27 countries, we are trusted by our clients and are known for our service excellence, honesty, and integrity in the market.
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships and make contact with prospective new clients where appropriate
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the products and markets in which you work; actively solicit feedback from industry participants through various means, including trade calls, surveys, industry events, trade shows and conferences
- Understand the desk’s business strategy and seek to identify new business opportunities relating to trends, future markets, products and clients
- On-board new clients following the correct process with the Client On-Boarding team
- Assess client needs and financial conditions to identify internal cross selling opportunities
- Understand pertinent regulation within the evolving regulatory landscape
- Support a risk and compliance aware culture and comply with group policies
- Exercise independent judgement and act with integrity, care, skill and diligence to avoid conflicts of interest and escalate issues as appropriate
- Communicates effectively and efficiently to internal and external stakeholders
- Build relationships and networks with both internally and externally wherever possible
- Demonstrates strong customer focus
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively with others
- Demonstrates high levels of energy in seeking out and achieving new goals
- Ability to work effectively in a high pressure environment
- Works ethically and shows respect for both professional and company values
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organised with a proactive approach
- Understands ideas and has a viewpoint on the markets and economy
- Motivated and strong willingness to learn
- English language proficiency required to manage clientele
The TP ICAP Group is committed to promoting Equality and Diversity and encouraging a culture that actively values difference. It is recognised that employees from different backgrounds and experiences can bring valuable insights to the work environment and enhance the way we work. TP ICAP aims to create a positive, cohesive and inclusive culture, where diversity is valued, respected and built upon. The objective is to recruit and retain a diverse workforce that reflects the global markets in which we work.
TP ICAP is also committed to ensuring that the backgrounds, beliefs and cultures of all its employees are respected and to ensuring that the working environment is free from discrimination, harassment, bullying or any other conduct which causes an employee’s suffering. The Group also is committed to encouraging diversity amongst its current workforce and candidates