We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
The Women-in-GIC (WING) Immersion Programme
is your launch pad for a career with GIC. Over the course of an intensive and experiential 4.5-day programme, this Winter-Immersion programme offers an exclusive insight into the workings of one of the world's largest global investors -
GIC. Successful applicants can look forward to learning about GIC's investment strategies; embark on an introspective journey into their own strengths and development areas; and finally be inspired to explore an enriching and impactful career with us. What you can expect
The WING Immersion Programme is designed to bring you on an experiential journey to discover more about GIC, about yourself, and career pathways with us. The programme will kick off with a day-long induction programme, followed by 3.5 days of groupwork, seminars, and networking, concluding with a final presentation with GIC Leaders. You can look forward to:
- a series of training seminars and self-discovery workshops;
- learning from, and networking with GIC senior leaders;
- mentorship opportunities with Women Leaders in GIC;
- groupwork to problem-solve and create impactful strategies for GIC;
- being meaningfully challenged to better yourself and having the opportunity to be considered for GIC's flagship talent programmes, the GIC Internship Programme (GIP) and GIC Professionals Programme (GPP).
Apply by 7 October, 2022.
- Undergraduate women in their 2nd - 4th year of studies, of all academic disciplines
- Passion, drive, and intellectual curiosity to drive impact, with an interest in Investment or Asset Management
Click here to learn more about us, and what we do.