Year-End 2020 Internship, Experience & Change - People & Change, Intern
KPMG's People & Change professionals help clients navigate, implement and sustain transformational change to drive unprecedented levels of performance. Organisations are operating in a constantly and rapidly changing world, and managing and maintaining a strong workforce in such an environment is challenging. This in turn presents a strategic opportunity for the HR function to enable a profound transformation, converting the full potential of an organisation`s people into financial performance and market value.
We are looking for undergraduates who are passionate about people and transformation agenda to join us as interns. As an intern, you will be exposed to the Consulting industry, and get the chance to work closely with the best in the People & Change team to support their daily consulting work activities. This includes client project delivery, and business development in areas such as, but not limited to the following:
• Change Management
• Organisation Design
• Workforce Optimization
• Talent Management
• HR Transformation
As an intern, you should possess the following:
• Degree in Human Resource, Social Science, Psychology, Marketing, Mass Communications, Actuarial Science, Engineering or Business.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated, responsive, responsible, and results oriented.
• Team player with strong collaboration skills and the ability to also work independently to deliver tasks in a timely manner.
• Resourceful, analytical and possess strong project management skills.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team.