Mobile Test Automation Engineer / Ingenieur in a high complex environment with excellent career opportunities for the location in Basel
For our client, an international company in the financial sector, who provides a high level of services and expertise for private and institutional clients we are looking for a Mobile Test Automation Engineer (m/w/d) in a high complex environment with excellent career opportunities for the location in Basel Responsibilities:
In this role, you will work in an agile and collegial team. As a technically minded individual with good conceptual knowledge and experience, focused on delivering high quality products and provide an important contribution to the overall test coverage as well as enhance our processes to ensure the right solution is delivered accurately in expected time and stability.
You will also take on numerous challenging tasks, such as:
- Enhance the mobile automation framework, implement and continuously increase the mobile automation coverage
- Create and execute mobile automation scripts in different environments and implement CI/CD.
- Execute scripts on a daily basis and share the report with relevant stakeholders
- Implement your own ideas in order to achieve the best possible solution for mobile automation
To cope with the tasks, you have experience in working as a similar role as well as in iOS and Android Mobile automation using Appium or Perfecto. Ideally you have a university degree in computer science (University of applies sciences, University) or equivalent education/further education in computer science. Alternatively, you have several years of equivalent work experience. A valid existing permanent B-work-permission for Switzerland or an EFTA-citizenship is mandatory.
In addition, you can demonstrate knowledge of the following points:
- Strong knowledge of testing practices and Software Testing Life Cycle
- Experience with DevOps tool chain (Git, BitBucket, JIRA, Azure DevOps) and CI / CD implementation
- Good programming language experience (Python or Java) and OOP concepts
- ISTQB Foundation certification, familiarity with agile environments, Atlassian applications and X-ray Test Management for JIRA is a plus
- Fluency in English and fluency in German is a plus